.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Rose McGowan Making Second Trip to Afghanistan



rose-mcgowan

Rose McGowan is preparing to embark on her second USO tour visiting U.S. troops in Afghanistan. And while the “Grindhouse” star was a big hit on hertrip last year, she said it has nothing to do with her star power.



“The last time I was in Afghanistan, it was my favorite trip I've ever had, and I've had some amazing trips in my life.



But it's bizarre to me that it would make anyone happy that I'm there. But I think I represent home.



That's all, it’s not about me,” McGowan told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column at the “Do Something” Awards Show in Los Angeles over the weekend.



“They get really sad and forget because they feel like people have forgotten them, so I'm just a representative, a vessel, showing that people are thinking of them."



Read more at http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/08/18/exclusive-rose-mcgowan-says-troops-in-afghanistan-think-have-forgotten-them/

Enhanced by Zemanta